Core-CT is the state government's integrated human resources, payroll, and financial system. UConn employees access Core-CT via the employee self-service portal. This is where employees access and edit payroll, benefits, and other employment information.
At UConn, all employees are required to protect their information on Core-CT with two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Go to ess.uconn.edu
- To access your financial information, click Core-CT Login.
- Enter your NetID and NetID password.
- Verify these credentials with a push, call, or passcode on your secondary device. If you have not enrolled in the two-factor authentication service, you will be prompted to add a device to your NetID account.
- This brings you to “My HR (Human Resources),” which has various resources available regarding your employment. The most frequently used resources are Time and Labor and Payroll. Here you can find information about your paychecks and find important tax forms.
- If you need assistance, click the Core-CT Help tab at the top left of the page.
The Core-CT portal is available Monday – Sunday (4 am to 8pm) and Non-Pay Thursday (4am to 2pm).
- You cannot access Core-CT until you receive your first paycheck.
- You will lose access once you leave the University.
- Any W2 requests from previous employees should go through Payroll.
- Any other issues with your employment can be directed to the Payroll, Human Resources, or Finance Systems department – payroll.uconn.edu hr.uconn.edu financesystems.uconn.edu