You can add more than one device to the two-factor authentication (2FA) service. Adding another secondary device can be useful as a backup, if you forget or misplace the other second-factor device.
- Go to 2FA Management Portal, and login with your NetID and NetID password.
- Click Manage Devices on the Two-Factor Management Portal.
- You will be prompted to authenticate with your second factor before you can make changes. Choose your authentication method and respond to the prompt.
- Once you have verified your account, click on “+ Add Another Device.”
- Select the device you would like to add and follow the process to add a device.
- Once you have successfully added your second device, you will be brought to the page below. On this page, you can update your default device and how it alerts you when you log in. Click Save if you make changes.