Microsoft OneNote is a note-taking program that enables users to take notes, draw, keep to-do lists, and collaborate with other users. OneNote is available to all UConn students through their Microsoft Office 365 account.
Microsoft OneNote allows students to type notes while recording lectures, along with importing PowerPoint presentations, images, or drawings to keep course information in one place. Notes can be accessed from a computer or mobile device at any time. For more information about OneNote features, review the OneNote product page.
To install OneNote,
- Navigate to the UConn Software Catalog.
- Select the appropriate Microsoft Office product for your needs.
- Click the orange details button to see more information about the selected Office product.
- Click the OneNote Application button to begin downloading.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install OneNote.