This article is for faculty and staff who seeking information regarding how to access their voicemail to listen to their voicemail messages.
From Your Office Phone
- Dial the voicemail access number.
- For Storrs, dial 65555; VoIP users should dial #65555.
- For Hartford, dial #03555
- Enter your PIN followed by the # key, when prompted.
- Press 1 to listen to new messages.
- Press 2 to send a message.
- Press 3 to review old messages.
- Press 4 to access Setup Options.
When Out of the Office
- Dial the off-campus voicemail access number
- off-campus Storrs, dial 860-486-5555.
- off-campus Hartford, dial 959-200-3555.
- When voicemail answers, press the * key.
- The system does not prompt you to press the * key, but you must press it to access your mailbox.
- Enter your mailbox ID, which is your 5-digit extension, followed by the # sign.
- Enter your PIN followed by the # sign.
When you are calling the off-campus voicemail access number, please be aware that there may be toll-charges depending on where you live.