Recordings can be transferred to another UConn user. Transferring the recording will make it appear as if the receiving account created the recording; they will have control over the recording and the sender account will lose access.
This feature has been moved to a retired portion of the site and users may lose access to this feature in the future. If you are unable to transfer your recording, please reach out to email@example.com to have an administrator transfer the recording for you.
- Navigate to webex.uconn.edu and sign in using your NetID.
- Click on Webex Events in the bottom of the left-hand menu.
- Once you are on the Events page, look at the URL field in your browser. At the end of the URL you should see a 6. Change that to a 10. Press enter to navigate to the new page.
- Click My Recordings in the left-hand menu.
- Find the correct meeting based on the title, date, or duration.
- Click on the drop-down menu to open more options.
- Choose Re-assign.
- Enter the name of the recipient into the search bar to find the correct user.
- Click on the bubble next to the recipient's name.
- Click OK in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window.
- The recording will now appear in the recipient's My Recordings list as if they made it themselves. You no longer have edit privileges; however, you may still view the recording if the recipient shares a link with you.