The owner of the recording can alter the playback range of recorded Webex videos while viewing them. The link to the recording that the owner shares will honor the trimmed playback range, even if the link has already been shared.
- Navigate to your recordings on webex.uconn.edu
- Open the recording by clicking on its title.
Click on the gear that sits in the bottom-right corner of the video window.
If you do not see the gear, first check your web browser's zoom level. If the zoom level is 100% but you have a small screen, you may want to try zooming out (decreasing from 100%) to see if you can find the button.
If you do not see the gear, and/or your video player looks different than the one below, your recording probably used a different recording profile. Please check this guide, in the "Learn about each sharing method" → "File" section, to learn more: Share your Content in Webex
- Choose Edit playback range.
- Drag the blue arrows to adjust the playback range.
- Click on the Play button to test your new start time.
- Click on the check mark to save your edit.
- Click on the X to cancel your changes.
- Click on the circular arrow to reset your playback range.