Students, faculty, and staff can access the UConn Anyware virtual desktop from their mobile device.
Installing Citrix Workspace
- Open the app store on your device (Google Play for Android or the App Store for IOS).
- Search for and install "Citrix Workspace".
Logging Into Citrix Workspace
- Open the installed application. When asked to enter the store URL enter: "store.anyware.uconn.edu" (without the quotation marks) and press continue.
- When prompted, enter your NetID credentials to login.
- After a short time you will be shown the "Apps" section in Citrix Workspace. Select Anyware Desktop to open the virtual desktop.
Using Anyware Desktop Through the Citrix Workspace Mobile App
Due to the nature of accessing a Windows desktop on a mobile device, the variety of tasks you can do may be limited.
- Navigate the desktop by touching the screen and by using the tool tray.
- Access the tool tray by tapping the three horizontal dots at the bottom of your screen (on a smartphone), or the arrow at the top of the screen (on a tablet). Use the toolbar to pull up a keyboard, mouse pointer, magnify the screen, and more.