ITS recommends equipment and devices that align with security standards and function well with University system, services, and capabilities. To ensure our community has devices and equipment that meets these standards, ITS has programs for purchasing and loaning equipment.
Below are resources and services that help ensure that our community has access to devices of sufficient quality to facilitate research, teaching, and learning success. For any questions, contact the Technology Support Center.
Device and Equipment Standards
- Device Requirements for Students
- Device Requirements for Instructors and Staff
- Standards for Devices Purchased for Individuals by units outside of ITS
- Standards for Equipment Purchased for Classrooms
Purchase or Loan Programs
- Purchase or Borrow Equipment for Virtual Teaching
- Purchase Workstations through University Refresh Program
ITS has created a technology training course that provides an overview of how to use many of the University's major systems. Although the target audience is students, this information is available and useful to anyone at the University. To access the course, log into HuskyCT. On the landing, scroll down to Useful Links for Students, and then select Student Technology Training Course.