Distribution groups are also known as distribution lists. Faculty, staff and students can create a distribution group in the Outlook desktop application or Office 365 Web Access.
Creating the Distribution Group in Outlook Client
- Open Outlook.
- Once in Outlook, right-click on Groups in the left-hand column and select New Group.
- Choose a name for the group. Select the level of privacy you want for the group. Click OK.
Creating the Distribution Group in Office 365 Web Access
- Open Outlook Web at email.uconn.edu.
- Click the "+" next to Groups
- Select a Standard Group. Give your group a name, description (optional), and privacy type, and click Create .