This article is intended for faculty and staff who want to add or remove members from a distribution list in Office 365 Web Access. Distribution groups are also known as distribution lists.
These steps can only be completed by users who manage distribution lists.
Managing Distribution Lists in Office 365 Web Access
- Log in to Office 365 at email.uconn.edu
- After logging in, change the URL in the web browser address field to outlook.office365.com/ecp/.
- Click on Groups.
- On the left side you will see "Distributions groups I belong to" and "Distribution groups I own". Choose which distribution group you wish to edit.
- Click Edit (pencil icon).
- On the left side, there are multiple settings for the distribution group. Click membership.
- Add or remove members from the list as needed.
- Save the distribution list.