This section is for students seeking information regarding their University email accounts. University email accounts and calendars for students are hosted on G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Education).
- Mail box size: Unlimited storage
- Attachment size: 25 MB per file attachment
- Encryption: None
- Mailbox Creation: for new undergrads, the Gmail mailbox is usually created in mid- to late-May for fall admits, and mid-November for January admits. Graduate students are matriculated throughout the year and their Gmail mailbox will be created accordingly.
- In each case, the determining factor is whether or not the student has been matriculated in UConn. Any Student Admin account showing 'prematric' (prematriculated) in Applicant Data will not yet get a Gmail account (whether grad or undergrad).
- If a student was previously an ECE / AP student with UConn they may already have a Gmail mailbox.