This article lists the necessary steps to change or reset a Google password. All undergraduate and graduate students have access to UConn G-Suite, which includes email. Staff and faculty have access to all Google Apps but not to Gmail.
Changing a Google Password,
- Navigate to password.google.uconn.edu (alternate, s.uconn.edu/gmail)
- Log in with your NetID and NetID Password if required. While NetID and Gmail aren't connected in any way, the two passwords can be made the same if you choose to do so.
- Enter your new password for your account and confirm it by re-entering it. Select submit.
- You should see a screen that states “Success”.
- Navigate to email.uconn.edu and select the Gmail link to log in. You will only need to enter firstname.lastname for the login ID as the site will append (at)uconn.edu to the address. You can also log in from mail.google.com but will need to provide your full email address and your new password if logging in from this site.