Students, faculty, and staff can opt-in to public services for G-Suite, allowing them to access otherwise unavailable services.
TipThis article applies to existing UConn Google accounts. To set up your UConn Google account, see Setting up a G-Suite Account.
Public services include:
- App maker
- Campaign Manager
- Cloud print
- Data Studio
- My Maps
- Location History
- Material Gallery
- Scholar Profiles
- Science Journal
- Search And Assistant
- Third party App backups
- Tour Creator
Opting-in to Public Services
- Navigate to email.uconn.edu/g-suite.
- Click the Opt-In to Public Services button.
- If prompted, enter your NetID and password.
- Click the I want to opt in! button to enable your public services account.
- Review the terms of service, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Accept button.
- Upon completion you will receive the message, "Your email address is now enrolled in Public Services."