Faculty and staff can add other users to a Listserv as owners, which will allow the owners to add and remove subscribers from the list.
Adding Owners to a Listserv
- Go to listserv.uconn.edu and log in with your Listserv credentials.
- Click on the List Management menu in the top left corner.
- Hover over List Configuration and click on List Configuration Wizard.
- Click on the List Maintenance tab.
- Enter an email address in the “Owner” field to add a new owner to the list.
- Click Save at the bottom right to save changes to the list.
Only put one e-mail address per line and do not separate the e-mail addresses by commas. Otherwise, the list will not be updated properly and the people will not be added as owners.