Students, faculty, and staff can add and delete subscribers through both the Listserv site and by emailing Listserv. All methods of adding subscribers are listed below to accommodate personal preference. If you are looking to bulk-add or bulk-delete subscribers, please visit the Bulk Operations Page.
You must be an owner of the list before you can add or remove subscribers
Adding a Subscriber Through the Listserv Site
- Go to listserv.uconn.edu and select Log In in the upper right.
- Enter your login information.
- Click on the List Management menu.
- Click on Subscriber Management.
- Choose a list to perform the operations on.
- Under the "Single Subscriber" tab enter the email and name of the desired subscriber in the "Add New Subscriber" box next to "Email Address and Name."
- Choose whether or not to let the user know about their new subscription to the list.
- Click on the Add to (ListName) button.
Adding a Subscriber by Emailing Listserv
Create a new email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UCONN.EDU
The email account used to sign into Listserv should be the same email account you use to perform this operation
- Leave the subject blank
- Enter in the body of the email this command, filled in with the respective information: ADD listserv_name firstname.lastname@example.org Firstname Lastname
- Wait for Listserv to send a confirmation email your email account
- Reply to the confirmation email with “OK” or click the confirmation link sent by Listserv.