Students, staff, and faculty can send messages to an already created list. To do this, you must have access to send to the list. By default, owners have access to send to the list.
Sending a Message to a Listserv List
- Sign in to your school email on either Outlook or Gmail.
- Create a new email to the recipient "firstname.lastname@example.org", replacing listname with the name of your list. For example, Storrs_Staff-L@listserv.uconn.edu
- Enter the subject.
- Enter the body of the message.
- Send the email.
- Wait for any error emails..
- Depending on the list’s configuration, you may receive an email stating that the message has been sent to the moderator for review.
- If you do not receive an error e-mail, then it has been successfully sent.