Faculty, staff, and student employees may access shared calendars (mostly for conference rooms) in Office 365 Web Access and in the Outlook Desktop Client.
The permissions granted to you determine your ability to update a calendar:
- Read-only access allows you to view existing entries, but it does not allow you to make changes.
- Authors may create and edit their own entries.
- Editors may add their own and all other entries.
Open the Room Calendar in Office 365 Web Access
- Sign in to Office 365 Web Access by going to email.uconn.edu and clicking on Office 365.
- Log in with your:
- Login ID: UConn email address
- Password: Faculty, staff and students use their NetID password. Student workers use their student work account password.
The calendar will now be displayed with any other calendars open.
Open a Shared Calendar on Outlook Desktop on Windows
- At the bottom left corner, click on the calendar icon.
- Click Add in the top right
- In the drop down bar, select Open Shared Calendar...
- Click on Name...
- In the top left search bar, type in the name of the resource.
- Select the shared calendar from the list and click Ok.
- Click Ok.
- The shared calendar will now appear in the left side bar. Click the check mark next to it for it to be displayed.