Faculty, staff, and other university affiliated employees (such as student workers) have access to an Office 365 mail account. This article provides the necessary steps to set up a shared Office 365 mailbox for Office 365 Web Access.
Accessing a shared mailbox in Office 365 Web Access
- Go to email.uconn.edu and click on the orange Office 365 button.
- Log in to your own mailbox using the appropriate credentials (email address and NetID password for faculty / staff, or student work account with its corresponding password for student employees).
- Select Outlook.
- Click the profile icon /initials / avatar at the top right of the screen.
- In the drop down, select Open Another Mailbox…
- Enter the email address, the Global Address List display name, or the resource number to open a shared mailbox. Click on the shared mailbox in the list so that it is selected.
- Click Open. The shared mailbox will now open in a new window.