Students, faculty and staff can track requests for uploads and information about each request made to individuals that do not have a Filelocker account.
To view your interaction history,
- Log in to Filelocker with your NetID and password. You will be directed to the My Files page.
- Click on the History link in the top right hand corner, next to your name.
- You will then be directed to the History page. On this page, you can view your interaction history–i.e., the list of all the tasks you have carried out on Filelocker.
- To filter your results,
- Click on the Action: drop-down menu.
- Select an action from the list in the Action: drop down menu. By default, this field will be set to the All (hide logins) option.
- Enter a start date in the Start Date: field.
- Enter an end date in the End Date field. The newly filtered results will then display.