Visitors to UConn who do not have NetID credentials can connect to the University's wireless service with UCONN-GUEST.
UCONN-GUEST is a non-encrypted, non-secure wireless service that guests to UConn may use to access the internet. It does not require NetID credentials to log in. Instead, users must accept terms and agreements. This connection resets every few hours.
Every time you want to connect to the Internet while using a hotspot and the UConn-Guest network, you will need to log in.
- Click on the network icon located to the top right of the main desktop page.
- You will find "UCONN-GUEST" on the available network list. Select UCONN-GUEST and click Join.
- A new screen will appear asking you to agree to the terms of the network.
- Select Yes, I Agree and you will automatically be connected to the network.
- Select the wireless connection icon located to the bottom right of the taskbar.
- From the popup window select the UCONN-GUEST network.
- Click on connect.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to agree to the terms of the network.
- Select Yes, I Agree and you will automatically connect to the network.