The PeopleSoft Student Administration (Student Admin) system is a collection of interactive course and enrollment information and tools, which students will use starting with the admissions stage and continuing through graduation. A main feature of the system is the online registration tool, which enables students and their advisors to plan and enroll in classes. Other activities that students, instructors, and advisors can manage with the system include:
- Financial Aid: View information about financial aid awards, including scheduled disbursements.
- Personal Information: Update personal information.
- Academics: Plan and enroll in classes, view grades, request transcripts, and apply for graduation.
- Finances: View fee bill, make payments, enroll in a payment plan, get 1098T, GA Payroll Deductions, create student permissions, and Enroll in Direct Deposit.
- COMPASS Online Application and Enrollment: Submit an application for specific non-degree and non-credit programs.
Click on the headings below to view available support articles.