Administrators can view student financial aid statuses, award summaries, award activity, and unmet needs in the Student Administration System.
Navigating Financial Aid Inquiries
A financial aid inquiry is a type of Student Financial inquiry. For instructions and paths related to administrative financial aid inquiries in the Student Administration System, review the article Navigating Through a Student Financials Inquiry.
Financial Aid User Defaults
The following are recommended user default settings for Financial Aid administrators.
To access User Defaults,
- Log in to the Student Administration System.
- Click the NavBar icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Navigator button from the menu.
- Navigate to the Set Up SACR tab.
- Click the User Defaults tab.
User Defaults 1
- Academic Institution: UCONN
- Career Group SetID: UCONN
- Facility Group SetID: UCONN
User Defaults 2
- SetID: UCONN
- Aid Year: The Aid Year (for the academic year 2020-2021, the Aid Year is 2021)
- Business Unit: UCONN
- Institution Set: UCONN
User Defaults 3
Verify that the Carry ID checkbox is selected.