Delegates can view a transfer credit report in the Student Administration System, so long as the delegate has been granted access by a student.
To view a Transfer Credit Report as a delegate,
- Navigate to the Student Administration login page.
- Click the DELEGATE LOGIN button.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click the Shared Info Center tile on the Homepage.
5. Click the Transfer Credit Report tab within the listing on the far left of the page.
6. Click within the Delegate Name box.
7. The Transfer Credit Report will launch in a separate browser.
Transfer courses from other institutions are graded with a “T” and are not calculated in the GPA. Courses taken as a non-degree student at UConn and accepted by the Dean are transferred with the grade earned and are calculated in the GPA.