Delegates can reset a forgotten password using the password recovery question that was set up when they initially created the account.
To reset your password,
- Navigate to the Student Administration login page.
- Click the DELEGATE LOGIN button.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- In the User ID field, enter the User ID you set when you created the account.
- If you do not remember your User ID, check the email notifications sent to you after you created an account.
- Click Continue.
- In the Response field, enter the answer to your security question.
- Click Enter New Password link. A new password will be sent to the address listed in the Email ID field.
If your login issues persist, contact the Technology Support Center at email@example.com or (860) 486-4357.