If a student has shared access to information in the University’s Student Administration (Student Admin) system with a delegate, they (the delegate) can enter the system as a delegate and view select areas of the education record.
Before you can view this information, you will need to create an account first. The instructions below are for subsequent visits to Student Admin. If this is your first time accessing the Student Administration System as a delegate, review the article Creating A Delegate Account.
To view shared information,
- Navigate to the Student Administration login page.
- Click the DELEGATE LOGIN button.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- At the top of the opening page, select the Main Menu drop-down menu.
- Select Self-Service from the drop-down menu.
- Select Shared Information Center from the options that appear.
- In the menu that appears, select the information you wish to view.