Advisors can view academic requirements in the Student Administration System.
To view academic requirements,
- Click the NavBar icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Navigator button from the menu.
- Click the Self Service tab.
- Click the Advisor Center tab.
- Click the My Advisees tab. The My Advisees page will display.
- Click the View Student Details link to see an advisee's Student Center.
Degree requirements are listed as Requirement Groups and are comprised of Requirements. Requirement Groups appear with an RG designation next to them and Requirements appear with an RQ designation next to them.
- If all requirements have been met, the Requirement Group to which it belongs will also appear as Satisfied.
- If any requirement is not complete, the Requirement Group to which it belongs will appear as Not Satisfied.