Advisors can view advisee details in the Student Administration System.
The Student Details feature enables advisors to view an advisee's Degree Progress Report, Enrollment Dates, Unofficial Transcript, Transfer Credit Report, Term Grades or Class Schedule.
If there are any advisees not included on the My Advisees page, contact the Storrs Registrar's Office at (860) 486-3331.
To view advisee details,
- Click the NavBar icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Navigator button from the menu.
- Click the Self Service tab.
- Click the Faculty Center tab.
- Click the My Schedule tab.
- Click the Advisor Center tab at the top of the page. The My Advisees page will display.
- Click View Student Details to see an advisee's Student Center.
- Click the tabs at the top of the page to view specific information (e.g., Student Center, General Info, Transfer Credit, Academics, etc.)
- To view a different advisee,
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the Change button.
- Select a student's name.
- Click the Change button.