Advisors can view data for other students in the Student Administration System.
The Student Administration System enables advisors to view class schedules, enrollment appointments, grades, degree progress reports, and unofficial transcripts for students not assigned to you as an advisor.
To view data for other students,
- Click the NavBar icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Navigator button from the menu.
- Click the Self Service tab.
- Click the Advisor Center tab.
- Click the My Advisees tab. The My Advisees page will display.
- Click the View Data For Other Students button. The Advisees Student Center page will display.
- Enter the student's ID or any information you have in the available fields.
- Click Search. For a list of all values, leave the other fields blank.
- You can save the search by selecting the Save Search Criteria at the bottom of the search area.
- Click a name in the resulting list, or choose the arrow button to view more names. Alternatively, you can also click on the View All link above the list.
- Select the student's name from the list. You will be brought to the Student Center for that particular student, you will be able to view that student's Academics, Transfer Credits, Service Indicators, Holds, Enrollment Dates, and Advisor.