Advisors seeking can view prior course approval results in the Student Administration System.
To view results for Prior course approvals,
- Click the NavBar icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Navigator button from the menu.
- Click the UC Transfer Credit tab.
- Click the UC Transfer Credit Process tab.
- Click the Prior Course Approval tab.
- Enter the 7-digit PeopleSoft ID that corresponds to the student for which you wish to view a Prior Course Approval.
- Click the Search button. The selected student's Prior Course Approval results will display.
- Faculty and advisors have viewing access to all submitted prior course approvals (processed and pending) as of 11/2007.
- For additional information about prior course approvals, visit the Office of Undergraduate Admissions' Transferring Credit for Current UConn Students page.
- Students enrolled in the BGS program should view the BGS Prior Course Approval page.