Advisors can view unofficial transcripts in the Student Administration System.
To view unofficial transcripts as an advisor,
- Click the NavBar icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Navigator button from the menu.
- Click the Self Service tab.
- Click the Advisor Center tab.
- Click the My Advisees tab. The My Advisees page will display.
- Click the View Student Details link to see an advisee's Student Center.
- On the Advisee Unofficial Transcript page, select the Academic Institution and Report Type.
- Click the Go button.
Your advisee's unofficial transcript will display within your browser.
The Unofficial Transcript Report includes the classes taken, grades, credits, and term and cumulative GPAs for each semester, while the columns to the right of the course names represent the credits attempted, the credits and grade earned, and the grade points.