Instructors can view their class schedule in the Student Administration System.
To view your class schedule,
- Click the NavBar icon in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click the Navigator button from the menu.
3. Click the Self Service tab.
4. Click the Faculty Center tab.
5. Click the Class Roster tab.
6. If you selected a course previously, the Class Roster will display within the browser (
7. Alternatively, repeat steps 1 - 4.
8. Click the Class Roster tab.
9. The Faculty Schedule will display within the browser for the selected term.
10. Click the class roster icon for the desired course.
11. The Class Roster will display within the browser.
From the Class Roster, you can also
Print your roster by clicking the Printer Friendly Version button at the bottom of the roster.If you want student photos to display in the printed version, do NOT use the Printer Friendly Version button. Instead, click the View All link and use your browser print button.
- Download the roster to Excel by clicking the Download link at the top of the roster, next to Find.
- Mark the Notify checkboxes and select to Notify Students via email by using the buttons at the bottom of the roster.
- View the roster by enrollment statuses of Dropped, Enrolled or All.
- Customize your roster, choosing which columns you would like to view or hide.
- Perform a search on the page by clicking the Find link.