Instructors can change final grades in the Student Administration System.
Final Grade changes can be submitted after grades have been approved and posted, as provided in the University By-Laws:
To change final grades,
- Click the NavBar icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Navigator button from the menu.
- Click the Self Service tab.
- Click the Faculty Center tab.
- Click the Grade Roster tab.
You may change grades you previously changed, however, you cannot change solely a Reason or Comment. If a reason or comment was entered in error, contact the Registrar's office for assistance at (860) 486-3331.