Instructors can request HuskyCT courses in the Student Administration System.
To request a HuskyCT course,
- Log in to the Student Administration System.
- Click the NavBar icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Navigator button from the page menu.
- Click the Self Service tab.
- Click the Faculty Center tab.
- Click the My Schedule tab.
- Click the hyperlink that aligns with the desired term.
- Click the checkbox next to each section you wish to have created in HuskyCT.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click the OK button.
Your submitted request will be available in HuskyCT by 9:00 am the following business day.
- If you have never requested a HuskyCT shell for the selected section(s) before, the process is complete.
- If you wish to have a previous HuskyCT section restored in one or more of your new sections, complete the Restore HuskyCT Sections form.
- For more information on using HuskyCT, visit the Instructional Resource Center (IRC) website.