Students can use Dynamic Class Search to look up courses in the Student Administration System.
For more information about the Dynamic Class Search tool and its functions, review the article, Course Registration Overview.
To access Dynamic Class Search,
- From the Student Administration login screen, click Guest Access.
The Dynamic Class Search page displays.
If you are a guest user and do not have a NetID, you can still access Dynamic Class Search by clicking on Guest Access on the Student Administration System login page.
- To display online classes only, select the Online Classes Only checkbox. The Campus selections will NOT be included with this search result.
- Complete any additional information specific to your search (e.g., Semester/Year, Academic Level, Subject, etc.).
- Click Search.
- To view all Campus courses, uncheck the Online Classes Only checkbox.
- Complete any additional information specific to your search (e.g., Semester/Year, Academic Level, Subject, Campus, etc.).
- Click Search.
- All Course Search results display Open Classes by default. Uncheck the Open Classes option and click Search to include all classes being offered, as desired.
- Enter additional information in the available fields to further filter your search results, as necessary. And then click Search again to refine results.
- If more than one-page displays, use the arrow buttons or First and Last, located at the top right of the table of results, to view all rows of data.
- Click the Download Course Schedule Table to Excel icon to download the information to Excel, as desired.
- Continue to edit your selection criteria as desired.
- Click the Search button again to perform another course search.