Graduate students can add a Work Experience Plan on the Student Administration System.
A Work Experience Plan is a form that indicates what you intend to do after completing your degree. Students completing graduate degrees will be asked to add their post-graduate plans to the PeopleSoft Student Administration System.
To add a Work Experience Plan,
- Log in to your Student Administration account.
- Click on the Profile tile.
- Select Work Experience from the drop down menu.
- Click the Add a Work Experience button.
- Enter the employer’s name, country, city, and state, along with your start date and job title. If you do not know all the information, complete as many of the fields as possible.
- When all fields have been completed to the best of your ability, click Save.
- Click OK on the Save Confirmation page.
- You can add more work experience, edit, or delete at any time.