Students can apply to graduate in the Student Administration System once registration for their last semester opens up.
Students should apply to graduate by the fourth week of their final semester for each degree they are completing (or the spring semester for summer graduates).
To apply for graduation,
- Log in to your Student Administration System account. The Student Administration System will open to the Student Homepage.
- Click the Graduation tile.
- Click Apply for Graduation in the left menu.
- Under the Select an Academic Program heading, click on your hyperlinked program name. For example, the hyperlinked program name in the image below is Engineering.
Select the term in which you plan to graduate from the Expected Graduation Term drop-down list.
Review the Graduation Instructions and click Continue.
- Verify the information on the next screen and click Submit Application.
The confirmation screen below should appear. Verify your personal email address for accuracy. If updates are necessary, click Click to Add/Update Personal Email Address to make changes.
Once you submit your application for graduation, you will NOT receive an email confirmation.
If you have already applied to graduate for that program, you will receive a message upon submitting your application letting you know that an application has already been submitted for that program.
Repeat the steps above to apply to graduate for each of your programs.