Students can apply to graduate in the Student Administration System once registration for their last semester opens up.
Students should apply to graduate by the fourth week of their final semester for each degree they are completing (or the spring semester for summer graduates).
To apply for graduation,
- Log in to your Student Administration System account. The Student Administration System will open to the Student Homepage.
- Click the Graduation tile.
- Click Apply for Graduation in the left menu.
- Click on Apply for Graduation under the program in which you are completing your degree.
Select the term in which you plan to graduate from the Expected Graduation Term drop-down list.
Review the Graduation Instructions and click Continue.
- Verify the information on the next screen and click Submit Application.
The confirmation screen below should appear. Click Verify Diploma Name and Address to review and update your information. For more details regarding reviewing and updating your diploma name and address, see Verify Diploma Name and Address on Graduation Status Page.
Once you submit your application for graduation, you will NOT receive an email confirmation.
For students completing multiple degrees, repeat the steps above to apply to graduate for each program in which you are completing a degree.
For example: The student below has already applied for graduation in Engineering, so they have access to View Graduation Status. The student has not yet applied for graduation in Liberal Arts & Sciences. To apply, they can click Apply for Graduation and follow the steps above to submit their application for graduation for their second degree.