Students can request an enrollment certificate through the Student Administration System.
Enrollment certificate requests are commonly made by students for health insurers or other companies requesting proof of enrollment.
To request an enrollment certificate,
- Log in to your Student Administration System account. The Student Administration System will then open to the Student Homepage.
- Click on the Transcripts & Verifications button.
- Select Enrollment Verification from the left menu.
- Click on the National Student Clearinghouse link.
- Click the National Student Clearinghouse link.
- In the new window, if necessary, log in to the National Student Clearinghouse site. (You should be automatically logged in.)
- When the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service site launches, click the Obtain an enrollment certificate link.
- If enrollment was successfully verified, the below certificate will be downloaded as a PDF file, which you can then print and mail to the requesting party.
- If enrollment cannot be verified, the below message will display. If you receive such a message in error, contact the Registrar's Office for assistance.