Students can request an official transcript in the Student Administration System.
To request an official transcript,
- Log in to your Student Administration account.
- Navigate to the Transcripts & Verifications tile on the Homepage.
- The New Request landing page displays.
- Click the Request Official Transcript button.
- If you have a hold on your account preventing us from processing a transcript you will see it on this page.
- The first time you order a transcript through Student Admin using the new system, you will be asked to enter the information shown below. The fields will pre-populate with your name and university email address, but you will need to enter the rest of the information.
- Enter in part of the name of the intended recipients of your official transcript.
- Click Search. The top results will display.
- Click "Select" if you find a match.
- You will also be presented with the option to enter your own mailing or email address, if desired.
- After selecting the product type, a detailed description of what it includes will display. You have the option of uploading attachments such as transcript matching forms, letters of recommendation, etc.
Some receiving institutions require you to verify your date of birth before placing the order to ensure your transcript(s) can be matched to your record there. If you are prompted to do so, enter your date of birth.
When applying to Law School Admission Council (LSAC), you'll need to enter your LSAC Account number found on your transcript matching form that also needs to be updated. It is the 8 digits after the beginning letter "L".
- AMCAS requires that you enter both your AAMC ID and your AAMC transcript ID. Both of these items can be found on your transcript matching form, which also needs to be uploaded to the order. For all other CAS processing centers (PharmCAS, PhorCAS, SOPHAS, etc), you will need to enter the bar code digits found directly beneath the bar code on the transcript matching form in the upper right-hand corner.
When you order a transcript through Student Admin using your NetID and password, you already give consent for us to release your transcript. Thus, the consent page will display a message advising that additional consent is not required.
- Click Next.
- You will then be brought to a screen that shows the status of your request. A green symbol on this page (as shown below) confirms that your transcript request was successful. A yellow symbol indicates that more research is needed before processing your request. A red box symbol with an 'X' indicates that the order was not processed. You will receive email updates for every step in the processing and delivery process.
For more information about transcripts, or the transcript ordering process, visit the Office of the Registrar's website.