Students at the junior level or higher can submit a Preliminary Plan of Study to their advisors for review and approval in the Student Administration System.
Before submitting your preliminary Plan of Study, use the Academic Planner function to indicate the courses you intend to register for. The preliminary Plan of Study will then incorporate your completed and your planned classes into your Plan of Study, and generate a report that is routed directly to your advisor.
To submit your Preliminary Plan of Study,
- Log in to your Student Administration System account.
- Click the Academic Progress & Advising tile on the homepage.
- Click the Enroll/Plan by my Requirements tab.
- My Planner will display within the browser.
- Click the Submit Preliminary Plan of Study button.
- Entering Comments & Add Attachments are optional.
- Confirm your request by clicking the OK button. If you do not wish to continue, you can click the Cancel button to cancel your request.