Students who have a negative service indicator (hold or bar) on their record can view and learn more about the hold.
To view holds,
- Log in to your Student Administration account.
- Navigate to the Main Menu.
- Click on Self-Service.
- Select Student Center. Your Student Center will appear. Any holds on your record will display under the Holds & Indicators section of the Student Center page.
- For more information about the hold, click the details link.
- To view holds, click the link in the Hold Item column. Different types of holds are placed on your record by various offices, such as Registrar, Bursar, Health Services, and Financial Aid, for a variety of reasons. Possible holds include enrollment, transcripts, enrollment and transcripts, or no service impact (informational only). Details about the hold will include the reason the hold was placed and the appropriate actions to take for removing the hold.
- Click the Return button to return to the Student Center.