Students can view how coursework would fit into a different academic program and plan using a Quick What-If Advisement Report.
An academic program refers to the school or college within the University of Connecticut in which you are pursuing a degree. A plan is the area of study, or major, within a program.
To view a Quick What-If Advisement Report,
- Log in to your Student Administration account.
- From the Main Menu, click on the Academic Progress & Advising tile.
- Select What-if Advisement Report from the left menu.
- The What-if Report page will display. Click the Create New Report button to set up your what-if scenario.
- Select the Career (and Term?) for which you want the change to take place.
- In Program Scenario, your current academic information is displayed by default. Use the fields to set up a What-If scenario based on one or more programs of study.
- You can define up to three scenarios.
- Click the Submit Request button when finished.
- The What-If Report page will display, showing content areas and satisfying course requirements. Courses that may be used to satisfy requirements will also be displayed. Click the View Report as PDF button to view this report in PDF format.