Students can view their Academic Requirements Report in the Student Administration System.
The Academic Requirements Report enables students to view progress towards completing their academic program.
To view your Academic Requirements Report,
- Log in to your Student Administration System account. The Student Administration System will then open to the Student Homepage.
- Click on the Academic Progress & Advising button.
- You will then be directed to the Advisor section of the Academic Progress & Advising page. Select Academic Requirements from the menu on the left.
- The My Academic Requirements page will display. Your Academic Requirement Report shows your academic progress toward graduation by identifying those requirements not met. Unsatisfied groups will be expanded by default.
- Click the collapse all or expand all buttons to change the display of the page.
- To view as a pdf document, click the View Report as PDF button.
- Use your browser's print button to print out the report.
- As you scroll down the list, you will see the areas that have not been satisfied.
Degree Progress Advisement reports are available for students pursuing an undergraduate degree, for students in the Ratcliffe Hicks program, and for students in the Doctor of Pharmacy program. Degree Progress Advisement reports are also available for students in the MBA, Executive MBA, Accounting Master's degree, and selected other graduate programs.
In the example below, the student has not satisfied the Related Group course requirements for a Psychology BA Standard Degree. The Academic Requirement Report lists courses that may be used to satisfy those requirements.
Click the View Course List link to view a list of courses. The report will also display:
- Course number
- Title with description