Students can access and view their Transfer Credit Report in the Student Administration System.
To view your Transfer Credit Report,
- Click the Academic Progress & Advising tile on the Homepage.
2. Click the Transfer Summary tab within the listing on the far left of the page.
3. The Transfer Summary report will generate within the browser.
- Transfer courses from other institutions are graded with a "T" and are not calculated in the GPA. Courses taken as a Non-Degree student at UConn and accepted by the Dean are transferred with the grade earned and are calculated in the GPA.
- If you have transferred courses from more than one school, each school will be listed on a separate page.
- If you have Test Credits or Other Credits, you can click those links to view details about those transfer credits.