Students who have forgotten or lost their Compass password, or simply wish to secure their Compass account, can reset their Compass password.
To reset your Compass password,
- Navigate to the Compass login page.
- Scroll down to the the section at the bottom of the page, titled Welcome to Compass!
- Click the Forgot my username/password button.
- In the Forgot User Name/Password box, enter your username.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter your date of birth and email address.
Answer the security questions.Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Click the Submit button. You will receive a Password Sent notification.
- Click OK.
- Access the email account you provided when you created your Compass account. You will have been sent a UConn Compass Password Reset Confirmation message containing a temporary password.
- Navigate back to the Compass login page.
- Enter your username and the temporary password that was sent to your email.
- Click Login.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your current password. You can use the temporary password for this field,
- Create a new password.
- Confirm the new password. You will receive a notification confirming that your password was successfully changed.