Students may give a delegate, such as a parent, guardian, spouse, or partner, access to view some areas of their education record in the University’s Student Administration (Student Admin) system. To do this, students need to initiate the process by adding a contact to Student Admin.
Sharing Access to Your Information
To delegate access to your Student Administration System account,
- Log in to Student Admin.
- Navigate to Self-Service.
- Select Student Center.
- On the right hand side of your student center page, click Share My Information.
Click on any image on this page to view at full size.
- On the page that appears, select Delegate Access to a New Contact.
- Read the terms and conditions displayed.
- Select I Accept to proceed.
- On the page that appears, fill out your contact’s information.
- Check the boxes to select what specific information you would like for your delegates to have access to.
- Select Save.
- In the email notification pop-up that appears, select OK.
- In the Save confirmation window, select OK.
- Click on the Share My Information – Summary to verify that all information and preferences are correct.
The contact you designated as a delegate will receive an automatically generated email at the address you provided. The message notifies the delegate of the information that is viewable and contains instructions on how to create an account.