Students can pay their fee bills, create an authorized user, and enroll in and manage a payment plan in the Student Administration System.
The last day to enroll in each term's payment plan is the 10th day of classes.
A 2.85% convenience fee is applied to all credit card payments.
Paying Your Fee Bill, Authorizing Users, and Managing Your Payment Plan
To manage your billing and payments,
- Login to Student Admin with your NetID credentials.
- Click the Bursar Services tile on the Homepage.
3. Click the Pay Bill & Authorize Users tab within the listing on the far left of the page.
4. A new window will open within your browser.
5. Click the Pay Bill & Authorize Users button.
If you are unable to proceed to the Pay Fee Bill page but instead get a 'Page cannot be found' error, try one or all of these options to resolve the issue:
- Change your NetID password if you don't remember changing it within the last 6 months (netid.uconn.edu > Log in for more > Change Password).
- Make sure to delete saved passwords as well when deleting browsing history as you are getting passed through to the Pay Bill option without entering login information.
- Use an alternate browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or another browser you seldom or never use.
6. The page loading message will display; you will then be redirected to the Bill & Payment Suite.
7. Click the Make a Payment or View Account Activity buttons, or use the links at the top of the page to navigate throughout the website.