Students can pay their fee bill, create an authorized user, and enroll in and manage a payment plan in the Student Administration System, .
The last day to enroll in each term's payment plan is the 10th day of classes.
A 2.85% convenience fee is applied to all credit card payments.
Paying Your Fee Bill, Authorizing Users, and Managing Your Payment Plan
To manage your billing and payments,
- Log in to your Student Administration account.
- Navigate to the Main Menu.
- Click on Self-Service.
- Select Student Center.
- Scroll down to the Finances section.
Click the Pay Fee Bill, Authorize Users, Manage Payment Plan link.
If you are unable to proceed to the Pay Fee Bill page but instead get a 'Page cannot be found' error, try one or all of these options to resolve the issue:
- Change your NetID password if you don't remember changing it within the last 6 months (netid.uconn.edu > Log in for more > Change Password).
- Make sure to delete saved passwords as well when deleting browsing history as you are getting passed through to the Pay Bill option without entering login information.
- Use an alternate browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or another browser you seldom or never use.
- The page loading message will display; you will then be redirected to the Bill & Payment Suite.
- Click the Make a Payment or View Account Activity buttons, or use the links at the top of the page to navigate throughout the website.