Students can update their Direct Deposit program through the Student Administration System.
To remove direct deposit,
Click the Bursar Services tile on the Homepage.
2. Click the Sign up for Direct Deposit tab within the listing on the far left of the page.
3. Review the Direct Deposit Introduction page and then click the Continue button
4. Review the Agreement to Terms and Conditions page.
5. Click the checkbox.
6. Click the Continue button.
7. Click the Remove button.
8. Click the Yes button to confirm (Your bank information will be blanked out and an email notification acknowledging cancellation of the Direct Deposit Refund program will be sent to you).