Graduate assistants (GAs) can make payments in the Student Administration System via payroll deduction.
GAs (excluding the UConn Health Center) are eligible to use payroll deduction as a method of paying University charges not covered by their tuition waiver. There is no additional cost for participating in the payroll deduction plan.
To make payments using payroll deduction,
- Log in to your Student Administration account.
2. Click the Bursar Services tile on the Homepage.
4. Review the GA Payroll Deduction Information page.
5. Click the View Fee Bill link to check your fee bill for accuracy.
6. Click the Continue button.
7. Complete the three blank fields on the GA Payroll Deduction Contract Request page.
8. Enter the number of hours you are required to work per week. Choices include: 10-14, 15-19, or 20.
9. Enter the number of pay periods that you want the deductions taken from.
10. Enter the total amount of the deduction for the term.
11. Verify the values you entered.
a. If the values are correct, click the Continue button.
b. If the values are not correct, click the Return button to re-enter the values.
12. On the GA Payroll Deduction Contract page, click the Accept button to complete the request.
13. Click the Decline button if you wish to cancel the request.
14. A confirmation page will appear, displaying a Confirmation Number and Date/Time Stamp. You can print this page for your records.