Students can enroll in the Direct Deposit program through the Student Administration System.
To request direct deposit,
Click the Bursar Services tile on the Homepage.
2. Click the Sign up for Direct Deposit tab within the listing on the far left of the page.
3. Review the Direct Deposit Introduction page and then click the Continue button
4. Review the Agreement to Terms and Conditions page.
5. Click the checkbox.
6. Click the Continue button.
7. Enter your bank Routing Number and Account Number.
a. Click the View check sample link to see how to identify these numbers.
b. Click the Okay button.
8. Click the Add button.
9. Click Yes to confirm your information.
An email notification confirming enrollment in the Direct Deposit Refund program is sent to the student.
For more information, you can visit the Direct Deposit page, on the UConn Office of the Bursar website.