Students can access and complete the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement in the Student Administration System.
Accessing Your SF Responsibility Agreement
To access your SF Responsibility Agreement,
- Click the Action List tile on the Homepage.
- Click within the SF Responsibility Agreement SP21 box.
- Review the Introduction.
- Click the Mark As Read button in the upper right corner.
- Click the Next button in the upper right corner.
- Review the statement.
- Click the Checkbox to acknowledge, and then click the Save button.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Finished Task button.
- Click the X button in the upper right corner.
Copies of Email Notifications
This section displays the email notifications you will receive throughout the SF Responsibility Agreement completion process.
This image shows the email message that is sent to you once the SF Responsibility Agreement has been assigned to you.
This image shows the email you will receive if you have not completed the SF Responsibility Agreement once it has been assigned.
This image shows the email you will receive upon completing the SF Responsibility Agreement.